Grip set from traction grips

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Grip set from traction grips

Postby catach22 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Here is my sccy with the limited edition walking dead grips from Traction grips. I can not brag enough about this company they are unsurpassed in quality and customer service. There turn around time is unbelievable, I ordered these grips late on a Sunday night and they were in my mailbox Tuesday morning. No extra fees that was regular shipping. they look great and feel amazing nice and tacky no more sliping. i would highly recommend anyone that has a problem gripping there sccy order a set there amazing.

catach22

Re: Grip set from traction grips

Postby getvicious » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Those look pretty good. 8)
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby toymachine » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:51 pm

For some reason, my phone cut off the entire back half of the gun. Had to click on the image, then on "view image". But yeah, those look pretty good, I was concerned they might be lime green or something. Not trashing lime green, but it's time for zombies and lime green to go their separate ways, IMO. :lol:
toymachine
Seasoned Member

Postby mkiker2089 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:54 pm

toymachine wrote:For some reason, my phone cut off the entire back half of the gun. Had to click on the image, then on "view image". But yeah, those look pretty good, I was concerned they might be lime green or something. Not trashing lime green, but it's time for zombies and lime green to go their separate ways, IMO. :lol:

It's not your phone, it's the forum software. It's cropping the photo to fit a text frame. That's a good thing though because forums that don't do that will have someone post a photo and mess up the entire page.
mkiker2089
Seasoned Member

Postby 5galloncan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:07 pm

I bought some GT-5000 grip tape on Amazon. But my main problem with grip was those finger grooves. The middle finger or top groove seemed to trap my middle finger between the groove and the trigger guard's rear upward slope. When firing multiple rounds, the recoil would hammer on this finger enough to bruise it. Once I figured it out, I ground the grooves completely off and put on some grip tape. Now the trigger guard doesn't punish my finger. The handgun also feels better in my hand.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
5galloncan

Postby laidbacksccy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:07 pm

I am running Traction Grips on my CPX-2..Love the new feel!
laidbacksccy

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories