Extra magazines

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Extra magazines

Postby fla-gypsy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:41 pm

How much does Sccy sell extra magazines for? Might want to pick up a couple of extras for the Zombie Apocalypse.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Re: Extra magazines

Postby getvicious » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:58 pm

SCCY has traditionally not sold magazines to the public. Call them for verification that's still their policy. Magazines can be found at on-line retailers and even eBay. Prices vary but I've seen them in the $25 area.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby New2guns » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:38 am

I posted on another thread that I bought my gun from a friend. In the process of moving, he lost the extra mag, and the trigger lock. I e-mailed SCCY and told them this, and they sent me a mag with pinky extension, a trigger lock and keys, for absolutely no charge. They even paid postage. They came in the mail in about 3 days! Great service!
New2guns

Postby fla-gypsy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Found them for $14.99 at Grabagun.com
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories