CPX-3, Send it to us!

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

CPX-3, Send it to us!

Postby GallowayPrecision » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:46 am

So who would like to send their CPX-3 in to us to have our Badger parts installed for testing? No strings, no bait and switch, you cover the shipping both ways and get some free upgrades for us to be able to see what will work in the CPX-3 and what won't. SCCY is hesitant to send us one and none of our distributors we use have any in stock. So email me at tech@gallowayprecision.com and I'll get you squared away.
GallowayPrecision

Re: CPX-3, Send it to us!

Postby arcus10mm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:20 pm

GallowayPrecision wrote:So who would like to send their CPX-3 in to us to have our Badger parts installed for testing? No strings, no bait and switch, you cover the shipping both ways and get some free upgrades for us to be able to see what will work in the CPX-3 and what won't. SCCY is hesitant to send us one and none of our distributors we use have any in stock. So email me at tech@gallowayprecision.com and I'll get you squared away.

Is it April 1st already ?
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby GallowayPrecision » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:19 am

arcus10mm wrote:
GallowayPrecision wrote:So who would like to send their CPX-3 in to us to have our Badger parts installed for testing? No strings, no bait and switch, you cover the shipping both ways and get some free upgrades for us to be able to see what will work in the CPX-3 and what won't. SCCY is hesitant to send us one and none of our distributors we use have any in stock. So email me at tech@gallowayprecision.com and I'll get you squared away.

No jokes here, just need to test the Badger stuff in one.
GallowayPrecision

Postby GallowayPrecision » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:21 am

Seriously we're talking free stuff guys, just need a CPX-3 to try it in.
GallowayPrecision

Postby alexrckid » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm

arcus10mm wrote:

Has to be April 1st............are no CPX-3' to be found............bunch of great magazine reviews but no pistols.............
alexrckid

Postby alexrckid » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 pm

GallowayPrecision wrote:Seriously we're talking free stuff guys, just need a CPX-3 to try it in.

would love to help but this CPX-3 has to be the ultimate mystery of all time...............why are all the magazines testing the gun and giving very favorable results but they are TOTALLY unobtainable........................??. this is nuts already.
alexrckid

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories