Bullet loader for CPX-1

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Bullet loader for CPX-1

Postby disstonst » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Does anyone know where I can  buy a bullet loader for the SKYY Model CPX-1? My old fingers need some help.
disstonst

Postby arllenea » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 pm

I bought the UPLULA. It loads nearly any pistol mag quickly and easily. About $25 but well worth it.
arllenea

Thank you!

Postby disstonst » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Thank you for the information on the loader
disstonst

Postby sigma_pete » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:41 pm

I use a cheap $3 all metal mag loader that I picked up a few years ago from CDNN.  I liked it so much that I later picked up several spares at my local gun range for something like $5 or $7 each. They're simple and foolproof, no hinges, levers or parts to break. Here's the CDNN link but they're sold out right now.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/9mpisblustee.html
Sigma_Pete
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Muzzleloading Rifle Instructor

George Orwell: "That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
sigma_pete
Seasoned Member

Postby NY2LV » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm

The previous posted metal mag loader looks like the one that came with my Ruger P89 and that one works fine with my CPX-1 mags.
NY2LV
NY2LV

Postby jmartin » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm

sigma_pete wrote:I use a cheap $3 all metal mag loader that I picked up a few years ago from CDNN.  I liked it so much that I later picked up several spares at my local gun range for something like $5 or $7 each. They're simple and foolproof, no hinges, levers or parts to break. Here's the CDNN link but they're sold out right now.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/9mpisblustee.html

I just ordered 2 from them...didn't say they were out of stock - so hopefully they aren't :)
jmartin

Postby kcbnac » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am

arllenea wrote:I bought the UPLULA. It loads nearly any pistol mag quickly and easily. About $25 but well worth it.

I'll throw my vote behind the UPLULA mag loader as well.  It's a wonderfully universal tool, all 'normal' pistol rounds work with it.  Worth the ~$20 investment.

http://maglula.tripod.com/uplula.htm

Yes, that's the manufacturer's web presence.
kcbnac

Re: Bullet loader for CPX-1

Postby Ron » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 am

This loader is great :!: Check out the video http://www.butler-creek.com/media/Lulamovie.html saves your thumb This is a quality product,You get what you pay for. :D
Ron

Postby DANM99 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:43 pm

I use the mag loader for my Browning High Power. Fits like it was made for it. No doubt my Lula would work also. There are several purpose built units available on ebay for about 10 dollars. These mags are tight, I use mine all the time.
Ten Bears: "You are the Grey Rider, you would not surrender to the blue coats. You may go in peace."
Josey Wales: "I reccon not"

Charlie Waite: "Men are gonna die here today, Sue, and I am gonna kill them"
DANM99

Postby KenpoFish » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Yep. The UPLULA. As Sootch would say “2 Thumbs way up!!”
KenpoFish

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories