Holster list

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Re: Holster list

Postby thrakkor » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:37 pm

I picked this up before I actually bought the SCCY:
http://www.holsterama.com/soft-leather- ... d-holster/

$15 + shipping (looks like a clearance type sale).

a buddy tried it with his CPX-1 first. He liked that it came to the rear end of the slide and did not leave the safety exposed.

it is a very soft leather and fairly comfortable IWB, at the kidney or up front.

the following are pics with my new CBOR CPX-2 (I just picked it up yesterday)
sccy-cpx2-rh-holster.jpg

sccy-cpx2-lh-holster.jpg

sccy-cpx2-lh.jpg
thrakkor

Postby slowhand60 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 pm

I've been carrying my CPX-2 in a bellyband holster from Comfort Tac. Almost forget I have it on, plus it doesn't print at all.
slowhand60

Postby Robin L Studdard » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:50 pm

SLH1.jpg
SLH1.jpg (35.09 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
SLH2.jpg
SLH3.jpg
SLH4.jpg
SLH4.jpg
I purchased the TR10 in Green. I used the coupon. Then I bought the ArmaLaser LASER-FIT HOLSTER IN-WAISTBAND HOLSTER. It took a little getting used to it but you need to remember if you have it on or off. All and all, I like it. At the time I didn't have the laser sighted in. I Do now and can't wait to try it.
Attachments
SLH5.jpg
Robin L Studdard

Postby GallowayPrecision » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:35 am

We make holsters for the SCCY as well.

https://gallowayprecision.com/sccy/cpx/ ... x-pistols/
GallowayPrecision

Postby hyperlite » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:27 pm

This is not strictly a holster but works great for my CPX-2. Bought it a couple of months ago to hold my oversized cell phone and my Leatherman on my belt. Found out the CPX-2 fits like a glove in one of the zipper compartments as long as you use the standard magazine not the extended. Well protected. Well concealed. Quickly accessible. Costs $14 shipped.

On Amazon:

Multipurpose 10 Colors Tactical Molle Holster Pouch Belt Loops Waist Packs Phone Bag Pocket Fanny Pack Money for Iphone 6 6s 5s 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy Note N9000 Edge S6 + 1 Pcs Key Ring Rope (Black)
hyperlite

Postby Coastie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Coastie wrote:
Pointman10 wrote:Another hybrid option specific to the CPX-1 & CPX-2 is Foxx holsters. ...

I have been using the Foxx OWB Hybrid Holster http://foxxholsters.onlybusiness.com/On ... id_Holster for about two weeks. I am very satisfied with it. Much prefer it to stuffing my CPX-2 and holster in my pants like before.I carry under a T shirt. The leather at the top of the holster keeps the metal portion of my pistol off my skin. Only the grip (with Traction Grips) can touch my skin. Sometimes riding my motorcycle I have to touch the pistol to check if it is still there because it is so comfortable.

Maybe was just time for a change. I have retired this Foxx holster for a Desantis Mini Scabbard Holster. The leather on the Foxx was just single layer, thin and soft. Also it was so wide, it had to straddle a belt loop to be on comfortable spot on belt.
The Desantis leather is much thicker, rides just right on belt, feels more natural and secure on hip than the Foxx. I tried a Sneaky Pete holster occasionally but the case was so large it that it was not very sneaky. :lol: Plus it keeps having threads hanging off that need to be trimmed.
019_SCCY_1_xlarge_3885.jpg
Attachments
019_SCCY_2_xlarge2_3885.jpg
Coastie

Postby GallowayPrecision » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 pm

On the website and shipping now, our newest addition to the Do All appendix rig series. The Do All for the CPX-1/CPX-2 series of pistols.

GallowayPrecision

Previous

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories